Need an answer, have a question?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question 1, What is the loading time of this website?
- Question 2, Can I change the colors in any web design?
- Question 3, Will my website be search engine friendly?
- Question 4, Is my deposit refundable?
- Question 5, What if I do not like the designs presented?
- Question 6, When may I expect my site to be completed?
- Question 7, Will my Website be Mobile Compatible?
Depending on graphic content, the pages load at from 3 seconds to 7 seconds depending on the speed of your internet provider. Most cable and DSL connections will fall in this catagory.
Yes, we will consult with you in the beginning to determine a color scheme for your site. Custom color changes incur additional costs.
Yes, every design includes a meta tag description and meta tag keyword selection. Further services are available for search engine optimization for an additional fee by third party vendors.
No! Once the research has begun and work for your design selection is commenced, the fees cannot be refunded.
For all designs, we will present many choices. If for some reason none is selected, we will do further research and present a design to your satisfaction.
In all plans, completion time is expected to be within two to three weeks or less. This is dependant on the availability of content and photographs for your site.
We promise all our website designs are responsive for the Mobile Web.